The Urban Oasis Difference for Our Therapists
- We offer a very competitive commission (ranges from $35 to $60 for an hour massage).
- Tips average $25.
- Therapists get paid half their commission if their client doesn’t show.
- They are given at least 15 minutes between sessions.
- Full-time (30 hours) therapists are eligible for health insurance - we pay more than half.
- We offer a 401k Plan after one year - we match half the contribution up to 6%.
- It’s a great place to work (19 current therapists have worked here 10 or more years; 6 have been here over 20 years)!
But don’t take our word for it. Please read the three employee reviews we found on Indeed:
Best Place I Ever Worked!
"They took a chance on a new massage therapist out of school. I worked the front desk for a few months before getting my license and it wasn't long before I was on the floor. The other therapists were extremely professional and knowledgeable and were happy to mentor me as I learned the ropes. Peter, the owner, takes care of his staff. So, if you're injured or have personal issues, he treats you like part of his own family instead of a cog in a machine. You feel cared for, trusted, and respected. I worked there for six years until I left Chicago. I have continued to practice massage but have never had this same experience since working in this industry. It's hard to find a place like this, so if you get a job here - don't ever leave!"
Great Place to Work
“I loved working at Urban Oasis. Peter the owner and the managers are all kind, friendly, understanding and compassionate. My fellow co-workers were also great, from the front desk staff to fellow Massage Therapists. Compensation was appropriate, clients tend to tip well and the space and environment is calming and free of drama.”
Feels Like a Home
“Everyone from the owner and management team to the front desk staff and clients are wonderful to work with. I have been a massage therapist for a long time and had always hoped to find a work environment like Urban Oasis.”